Herbal Remedies for Acne to Reduce Acne Breakouts
There are a lot of that have been shown to help reduce and even sometimes eliminate acne. Most acne sufferers who are searching for herbal remedies for acne are searching for a natural acne cure instead of resorting to the usual chemical solutions that are being pushed all around the world.
There are several different reasons that an acne breakout occurs. One of the main factors that contributes to a breakout of acne is a person’s diet. Eating too many fried, sugary, and processed foods can lead to acne breakouts. Not getting the proper amount of fruits and vegetables, water, and fiber can also be main contributors to breakouts of acne. The following is a list of some of the best herbs for acne that can contribute to your natural acne cure efforts.
- Yellow Dock. This is the botanical name for an herb for acne known as Rumex Crispus. This herbal remedy originated in Europe and is normally used as a treatment for diarrhea and constipation. However, it has also been frequently used as a treatment for venereal and dermatitis conditions. That’s why this herb is often used as one of the natural cures for acne. The best way to use this herbal remedy for acne is to grind it up and smear the yellow power on your face when your washing it.
- Sarsaparilla: This is another one of the good herbs for acne. However, the best par of this herb is its root. Shamans use this herb’s root as a cure for leprosy, dermatitis, and psoriasis. But, it has also often been used as an effective herbal remedy for acne and other skin irritations.
- Burdock: This herb is used for a plethora of different medical ailments, actually, it is mainly used to purify the blood. This herbal remedy is also great for increasing the number of times you urinate during the day, which will in turn continually cleanse your body of the excess toxins that you are constantly consuming on a daily basis.
- Dandelion Root: Normally this herb has been utilized by Native Americans to reduce heartburn, swelling, an upset stomach, and kidney disease. However, it has also been used by many to alleviate skin conditions like acne. Dandelion root is full of several minerals and vitamins that are great for the skin.
- Red Clover: This herb is properly known as Trifolium which is normally used as a treatment for respiratory issues like bronchitis and asthma and cancer. This acne herb can be transformed into a topical solution that can be used to treat acne and other skin problems. It is also chalk full of minerals and vitamins that are all around good for the skin.
There is no question that herbal remedies for acne can help to clear the complexion, but they are not a long term or permanent solution. However, thankfully there are some natural remedies that can clear acne up permanently for good. There are natural solutions for acne that will get rid of this horrifying skin condition for good so you will never have to worry about embarrassing acne ever again. However, i’ll tell you more about those in my next post where I talk about my own personal battle with cystic acne.
Here’s an interesting a video I found about some herbs for acne that can be used to help alleviate your acne:
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.